Thursday, November 29, 2007

Soul-mate

In one of my friend's comment in her blog..she mentioned about "soul mate". I really never thought about that term before.
For me soul mate is when a couple are meant to be with each other. There are a few of my close friends that I considered found their soul mate..they do everything together..share secrets together. When I look at them..I believe that they are perfect couples. But in the end..they broke up.

My perception is different I guess. So..let us see what is the definition of soul mate:


Soul lovers - someone you love, and would do anything for, and someone who loves you, and would do anything for you. And in that love, nothing is required for either person, because everything is already given. You love them more than anything in the world and could not live without them.

Spiritual and religious – concepts of reincarnation and karma. Soulmates have spent many previous lifetimes together.

Scientific soulmate – (If) a relationship can be quantified, and scored according to an internal happiness scale. A scientific soulmate is the person with whom you are the absolute happiest. You would therefore be less happy with any other person in existence.


Seems like my understanding is quite different from the definition. I definitely can't believe the reincarnation thing..but the other definitions are acceptable.

I really hope that I am my Cinderella's soulmate. Because for me..she is my soulmate. ^_^

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:47 am, Blogger Farhan Iqbal said...

just keep praying and trusting that..you would be okay...

insyaAllah...

 
At 4:10 am, Blogger Hani said...

smpi ckp kt pinku ade update!

soulmate exists. but some took a long path to find theirs. so chill, to me la. hehe.

and remember we talked, n i did mention we met the wrongs first before meeting the right one.

so ko tanak quote, aku quote sendiri. haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home