Thursday, November 08, 2007

My Cinderella

Once upon a time, after the strike of midnight,
Every illusion that has been created vanish into cruel reality,
All I had left was a crystal shoe, fragile as what within me,
That is the beginning of my journey to find my Cinderella.

For me, Cinderella is a very special person,
I love her not because of her physical beauty,
Instead, I love her for her inner sincerity,
Which touches my heart deep within.

A girl wants to try on the crystal shoe,
But she didn't fit it as well as Cinderella do,
She forced herself to fit her foot into,
It ends up breaking the crystal shoe.

Then the true Cinderella reveals herself,
Bring out crystal shoe which is the other half,
I was delighted and excited in disbelief,
For that my true love has finally reached.

Finally I found the person I really love,
My Cinderella from the sky above,
Coming down using rainbow as her flight of steps,
That has become the colours of our lives.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 8:58 pm, Blogger Hani said...

waaa besnye poem nehhhh

betuah nye sindilela aswadddd!!!

happily ever after eh!

 
At 10:23 pm, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

Hmm..kena soh chuna comment nih..
Opinion from expert is needed. :P

Yup..i hope it'll be happily ever after. :)

 
At 11:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aku nak comment gak tapi aswad nak chuna gak yg comment.. tape lah!

 
At 11:11 pm, Blogger Hani said...

haha pink majuk!

 
At 11:14 pm, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

Hihu..

pinku:
aku x ckp chuna sorg je leh comment..anyway..welcome to my blog. :P

zac:
since pinku masuk blog aku nih..mesti aku dh include dlm sesi X0X0 korg ek? Hahaha!!

 
At 11:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sbb aku x puitis!!! ahahahaha congratz aswad!!!

 
At 5:35 pm, Blogger Husna said...

you have found your own Cinderella, I'm glad.
sincere from my heart, congrats!
this one's a sweet love story,
i pray for you, a happy ending!

^_^

p/s - mesti Cinderella cair bace poem ni. kan kan?

 
At 5:56 pm, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

Hehe..tq chuna~ ^_^

p/s:cair kot.. ;)

 
At 8:41 pm, Blogger Hani said...

pink tipu tak puitis!!! pink ultimate!!!!!

I cant forget the day when you say you..

hahaha gigih aku hafal poem pink!!!!

awas! aswad dh berpunye. haha!

 
At 4:05 pm, Blogger Farhan Iqbal said...

swad:
fuh...lege gile baca...

tp jgn riso swad..aku takkan terpengaruh ngan dakyah ko...ngahaha...

and again, gud luck my pren...

zac:
aku dh lama tau..and dh kenal da sapa cinderella swad...hint!: tgk fs swad...

 
At 3:21 am, Blogger Hani said...

haha. hint x valid! aku siap dh stalk cindilela kt irc lagi. kahkah!

 
At 4:15 pm, Blogger Farhan Iqbal said...

uih..ko leh join organization aku..SIA..stalker in action...

aku segan nk stalk org2 ni...insap2..tp hanya masa menentukan..ngahaha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home