Sunday, April 15, 2007

Black Is My Colour

Once i read Abrak's page discussing about meaning of name. This is the meaning of my name:
Azreel = supporting/assisting
Aswad = Black

Recently 1 of my colleague sent me this:
Black is associated with power, elegance, formality, death, evil, and mystery. Black is a mysterious color associated with fear and the unknown (blackholes). It usually has a negative connotation (blacklist, black humor, 'blackdeath'). Black denotes strength and authority; it is considered to be a very formal,elegant,and prestigious color (black tie, black Mercedes). In heraldry, black is the symbolof grief. Black gives the feeling of perspective and depth, but a black background diminishes readability. A black suit or dress can make you look thinner. When designing for a gallery of art or photography, you can use a black or gray background to make the other colors stand out. Black contrasts well with bright colors. Combined with red or orange, other very powerful colors , black gives a very aggressive color scheme.

Black colour influence in my life:
1. "a black background diminishes readability" - I'm a difficult person to understand.

2. "Black denotes strength and authority" - I like to be in control of my life.

3. "you can use a black or gray background to make the other colors stand out" - I always help people to do things without myself getting into the picture.

4. "black suit or dress can make you look thinner" - Hehe..I am quite thin..gained some weight but someone still say i'm as thin as before.

ps: Mia..I'm gonna gain some more weight and let see if I can become as tough as Awal. ;p

4 Comments:

At 11:13 pm, Blogger Husna said...

looks like your name represents your personality, huh? even if it's not physically (cuz you're absolutely not black :D)

 
At 11:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

black = evil
aswad = black

so,

aswad = evil!

*evilgrins* >:)

 
At 2:27 pm, Blogger Hani said...

aswad = evil = true

kahkah.

ps: why try so hard? ur perfect oredi, meh! :P

 
At 6:02 pm, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

chuna:
dah black sket..berjemur jer hari2 dlm boat. huhu..

Abrak:
aku mmg jahat. Muahahahahha!!(gelak jahat)

Mia:
Yela2..aku jahat. (x jd nk banjer)

ps: xder2..nak tambah berat gak! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home