Thursday, March 08, 2007

A New Begining

Hurm..i registered this account but seems never find myself writing any post. I'm kinda new to this website..so i dun really know how to edit my page. Hentam jela..
This is my 1st time writing in here. So..what is it gonna be for my post?

Today..i woke up in the morning.. Had my prayer but can't find myself getting ready to go to office. Recently..sumthing happened to me and i am still having hard time facing it. Well..let's juz forget about it. Anything happens..life must go on..rite? Lucky for me to have some frens who always be there 4 me. Giving me advice and comfort.. Juz talking to them make me feel relieved.

Now..i think i've gathered some strenght to face my problems. Today..i will start a new life.. A new begining to me. Hoping that my frens will always be there 4 me. For my frens that care about me..thank you.

6 Comments:

At 2:28 pm, Blogger Husna said...

im d FIRST to comment on your FISRT post! yeeehaa! hey, smlm tuh ko takgi keje sbb ader prob ke? alala. u shud've told me cuz i thought ko saje ponteng sbb nak rase ponteng camne (huh?) sbb aku tak penah tau ko penah ponteng before dis ;)

but i hope everything's fine now :)

chill bro!

 
At 2:18 am, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

Actually aku nyer prob dah lama..tp aku tahan jugak sbb bnyk keje. Meeting dgn inspection sepah2.

Susah nk citer kat kau..nnt aku kena explain dari awal. But chatting with u made me cheer up a little. TQ so much!! :)

 
At 5:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hye aswad~~
yerp..life must go on..
wutever it takes..
plz strong to face it..^-^
i hope i will always b there 4 u~~
take care..
psstt..natto senyap sunyi ting!!

 
At 5:30 pm, Blogger Hani said...

o/ leh cite kt chuna heh heh!

kami ratu gosip!

aswad, be HAPPY ok. watever it is, must be something beneath it.

U CAN DO IT! we are here 4u~ la la!

 
At 1:29 am, Blogger [blindheart] said...

sori mr ask-whut saya ketandusan bende yg kite panggil credit... erm... wut hppnd 2 u?

 
At 4:51 pm, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

mia: suke ati kau la..tp kalau terbuat fitnah aku x tanggung dosa..lalala~

buteati: Haha..patut ler pon.. Tggu reply x dpt2. isk3.. Hurm..xder aper sgt. Juz perkara yg menyakitkan hati jer. Biarlah rahsia~ ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home