Saturday, March 24, 2007

Best and Worst Week of Internship

Water Sports

Last week i had updated about water sports rite? So here are some of the picts that i get from my office archive..check it out~



The one standing near me is my SV. He was our House Representative.



Getting ready 4 Mixed 20 events




mixed 20..very synchronized~ :)


Landslide Precinct 9

On 22nd March(Thursday), I reached my office at 7.40am and got a call from my SV asking to get a car and wait for my bos arrive to bring her to the landslide site. There was a lot of car and ppl waiting by the side of the road. I had to drop my bos at the road side and find parking. I grabbed my safety helmet from the back of the car and went straight to the site. This is what i saw..






My bos went straight into the meeting room where discussion among our CEO, JKR and contractor. Meanwhile i look for my SV to get info about this incident. We waited for the bos from 8.20am to 9.50am. Then i had to drive my bos back to office to retrieve some documents before going straight to another meeting. So i ended up following my bos to series of meetings til lunch hour. But i got to meet Prof Teoh from UM who is an expert Geologist working for IKRAM.
My UTP SV Mr Shafrizanisha called me at 2.15pm telling his arrival. We (me n nurhusna) went downstairs to get him. We entertained him by giving overall perspective of our environment here coz my SV n bos both r not in. He met our SV at 2.45pm and then we brought him to the landslide area. (he said landslide is x a daily issue so he wanna c it.. :p)
My bos made it out of the meeting n meet Mr Shafriza at 3.40pm accompanied by us. They get along very well i guess..since d meeting was about an hour.. Talked a lot of stuffs.. -___-"
Before this incident..we had a slab falling from balcony roof at Precinct 11 problems..and there was a worker died from falling. He fell straight from level 11 while jumping from gondola to balcony. @_@
In d mean time..i also preparing for my dance presentation during company dinner. I tried out my costume that evening..arround 7pm after practice session. I wear a Mexican outfit..coz d theme is Wild Wild West.
Hope next week no major incident will happen... *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home