Saturday, April 07, 2007

Pulang ke UTP~

Rasa malas sgt nak update..nothing much happens..

Nowadays the works that my SV n Bos gave was like we are a permanent worker.. Check this out:
-arrange inspection with JKR (which i hate the most..urgghh!!)
-dealing with consultant (which the history of y we need to contact them are unknown)
-appeal letter to government for a project (which having 4 years history for us to dig)

On Wednesday a group of student from Politeknik Kulim came for a visit. Only 3 of them.. On the 1st day of visit..we brought them to an ongoing project to get some briefing from Resident Engineer about Civil n Structural (they are C&S student). I tagged along juz to gain some knowledge on construction (sambil2 cari alasan xnak dok ofis).

2nd day of visit, we brought them to Alam Warisan (a hotel project) and also Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC). I act as a host coz I handle all the rectification work there.. The funny part is almost ALL my dept members followed to PICC. Total of 3 cars..but only 3 student. The rest is my dept members. This is becoz my boss is not in office. She had to go to JB for some errands.

Friday- My bos and SV was not in office.. I went back early coz i was suppose to meet my fren earlier so that we can go back to UTP earlier.. I went home straight after Friday prayer. :D

Now- I'm in UTP!!!

Overall..this week is considered OK. ^_^

3 Comments:

At 10:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

banyak ngomel la kamu. :P

 
At 12:09 pm, Blogger Hani said...

pegi utp xtgk eupho pon. huhu.

 
At 2:42 pm, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

Abrak:
ala..mulut jer komplen..keje tetap jalan :)

Mia:
kau x ajak aku gi tgk..wat per aku nk gi tgk..xder purpose pon.. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home