Saturday, March 24, 2007

Wild Wild West!!! Yeehaa!! (updated picts)

Putrajaya Holdings Annual Dinner

Last nite was company dinner.. I had to do a stage performance dat nite. WaaAA~~ Our performance is a dance.. I really not good at dancing..i only danced once when i was doin performance during kindergarden. Haha.. The best part is i only have 3 days to practice.

I left office early to have practice at Pallace of Golden Horses. We practiced a lot since it is our last chance. I think we did well..even during the full rehearsal. I can't really sit still..i was so nervous. After full rehearsal..we all went to our room 2 get some rest. I took a bath n get ready with my costume arround 6pm. We had to move our props to the VIP room since the room r booked until 8pm only.

I went down and get separated from my group..so i registered alone. Since i was wearing a Mexican costume..a photographer asked to take a picture of me. So i juz stand in front of the backdrop and then a cameraman approach me n they interviewed me. lol!! My sentences was so SKEMA.. (when i'm nervous...i talk without thinking)

Interviewer: So..apa harapan anda utk event ini.

Stupid me: Saya harap event ni akan terus diadakan setiap tahun so that all staff can have fun n at d same time dpt rapatkan silaturrahim. (it sounds something like dat i think)

So..dat nite the MC was Fara Fauzana n Elly Iskandar. The artists were Ezlynn n Jamal Abdillah. They were very2 profesional n spontaneous..making us laugh a lot. Our performance was at 9.20pm.. 1st half of the dance went well but i bump into Syed during a move n lost concentration. Made some mistake.. *sigh* But i think it is good enuff since i got only 3 days practicing something i dun hav talent to. Haha..

That nite also had Best Dress n also Lucky Draw.. For d best dress..it is divided into 3 categories.. Men..ladies..n couple. MC announced d top 5 candidates and i was 1 of 'em. HAHAHAHA!! For d 2nd time i had to go up stage.. I got a loud cheer from my dragon boat team. :) Then..they forced us to do a catwalk as a part of the markings. We r supposed to walk according 2 our dress.. I juz simply walk coz i dunno how actually a Mexican walks.. Duhh!!

After that..they did the same 4 d ladies categories n couple categories. Elly n Fara keep on making fun of each other. It was quite funny.. They announced the Best Dress winners after Jamal's presentation. I got 2nd for Men categories~~!! lalala~ For the lucky draw..trainee r not included. huhu... But at least 2 of our performance team members got it!! Our table was the luckiest table i think. Hehe..

I will post d pictures as soon as they share it in d network. If zac was there i'm sure she would have taken lots of picts. Hehe.. Unfortunately i was too shy to take picts with d artists.



Testing out my costume

My performance at dinner

7 Comments:

At 10:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, i have such talent in dance! even 3 days of practice can be a good performance. pasni masuk tarian kat UTP lak aa weh.. nk tengok~ :P

 
At 3:24 pm, Blogger Hani said...

haha.

sempat lagi mention name aku tuh. U SHUD HAVE TAKE ME THERE!

ok!

:P

 
At 7:41 pm, Blogger [blindheart] said...

ahaha... abrak ade talent utk dance?? well join me then... i danced for UTP *blush2*... aswad pon joms je join... :D

nape ngko x menang best dress tu... uh~ mungkin da ramai sgt mexican kat malaysia kot??

 
At 11:15 pm, Blogger Husna said...

wah aswad tere dance! omg ko menang 2nd best dressed. seyes aku kagum. mesti ko dressed to kill kan? peghh. hebat2. nak tgk gambar!

 
At 11:34 pm, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

Huhu..ptg td baru la ada org send gambar dinner kat aku..dah ler arini kelam kabut sbb ada inspection dgn JKR..x sempat save gambar tuh..

abrak:
aku bukan talented sgt pon dance..tp rasanyer xpat la korg tgk aku dance. :p once in a life time

Zac:
dah xder rezeki kau nk wat caner.. ;p

[blindheart]:
i dun think i wanna do dance performance again.. haha..

Chuna:
Aku ada gambar 1 jer..tu pon amik dgn phone aku. Gambar lain x sempat save td.. o_O

 
At 10:03 am, Blogger Hani said...

wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:33 am, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

erk..sabar ler...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home