Friday, November 02, 2007

New beginning~

I haven't written in this blog for quite some time now..
Maybe I was too busy or maybe there is nothing to update about.
The other possibility is that the stupid network in utp always makes me irritated which make me feel lazy to update my blog.

Nothing much happen in my life..maybe there are a few:

-Went back to Kedah for Raya..met my grandmother..
-Knocked down a baby cow on d way to my auntie house in Kedah
-which is also my 1st car accident
-which is also 1st accident of my dad's newly bought waja campro. >_<"
-gathering with some of my secondary school friends

That all happened during my first two weeks of raya.

But after the raya..everything gets better and better.
I get the chance to get to know someone that I am interested in.
I got the hunch that she is interested in me too.
Day by day we get to know each other better..and my feelings toward her getting stronger and I want to get closer to her.
We are so open to each other and I like her sincerity in our conversation.
She opened my heart that was locked for quite some time. I locked it for my insecureness..but yet she just walk through it making me defenceless.

Few days ago, our conversation leads us to the serious matter.
Although I felt confident, but my fear of rejection is still very strong.
She asked me if I want us to be a couple..but I suggest we try to get along a little further before decide anything. We were both being hurt before and we don’t want the history to repeat itself. I was so glad that she accepted my feeling and I was even happier after she told me her feeling towards me.

I hope this time things going to turn out fine. I pray to god for her to be the one that will brighten my day for the rest of my life. InsyaAllah…

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 1:59 pm, Blogger Hani said...

am i a lil too late to congrat?

or, is it too early.

nway, congrats still. one day u'll find her.

tak semua yang kita mahu itu, baik untuk kita =)

 
At 12:50 am, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

Hmm..i think it is juz d right time. I'm juz ready to tell about her to others.

I want to make it official but waiting 4 a more proper time..

 
At 3:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

only one question then. who?

 
At 3:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dengan kuasa stalker aku n abrak yg mantap, dengan combo kami, maka dengan ini kami telah mendetect sapakah puteri di hati swad...

semoga Allah merahmati anda berdua...

 
At 3:42 pm, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

adek:
Hmm..kena mintak permission dulu kot b4 mentioning her in my blog. But if u want to know earlier then there are some hints in my fs page. If u pm me then mebe i can tell u d complete story.

paan:
Haha..good job detecting it. Mmg stalker sejati. Hahaha!!

 
At 2:13 pm, Blogger Hani said...

dgn tak perlu stalked nye aswad telah mereveal sapekah tuan puteri itu kepada aku.

kahkah. apela paan! susah payah je nk stalk2 :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home