Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Being apart...

Long distance relationship has always seen as very difficult to keep.. Distance means there are gap or space dimensionally between objects/subjects at a time. Long distance meaning that the objects/subjects are very far apart. I had a long distance relationship once and it doesn't work out well..

Next semester..my Cinderella is having her internship while I will be strugling to complete my studies in UTP. That means we are not goin to meet each other as often as we did. I used to say confidently that I can handle it.. But after being with her for such a short period of time..I never expect that my feelings towards her are blooming exponentially. Now..I even feel scared of being apart from her.. Not being able to see her face for a day is already hard for me. I wonder how am I goin to go through this..haha..

Yesteday..she sent me off to ERL station for me to go back home.. As we arrive..there are still about 20 minutes before the next train arrive. I bought my ticket and we waited for it together.. As we were waiting..we just sat beside each other without talking much.. But just appreciating the moment of us being together. It sounds a little bit dramatic..but it was really hard for me to let go of her hand when the time is up. I know its not like I'm goin to another country or what..but still the idea of not being by her side is painful. >_<

I'm gonna miss u so much!!

p/s: I got to meet her beloved niece tasha and we get along really well.. She's really cute and adorable. I'm happy that I played with her. ^_^

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:08 am, Blogger Hani said...

eee so sweet. dh aswad. tu je komen aku.

ps:perlu ke aku komen! haha!

 
At 10:24 pm, Blogger kucing_malassss said...

its cool that u found someone u can really love..
im happy for u
:)
i know its hard to find that special someone so take care of her k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home