Tuesday, August 19, 2008

August Rush: Part 2

As I had written in part 1..I was quite tired when we got back to UTP. But I waited until arround 8pm before I take a nap. (Wanted to sleep earlier but there was fogging at my block..sigh..) I slept for a while until syiera called me. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and went down to meet her. Coz I juz got up from bed..my mind was really blur. Syiera told me that we goin out to eat supper so we walk to the v5 parking lot near the "pondok" coz she said her car was parked there.

When we almost reach the shack..I saw some ppl there lighting up candles. I thought it was the christian students with their gathering...but since when they use candle??? I ignored it and keep nagging about how the fogging disturb my rest. Then syiera said "tgk tu" while pointing at the shack. I looked at it again and saw familiar faces. They were my #natto friends, Ja and also syiera's housemates. I was really suprised!!(and shy at the same time coz I really having the "juz woke up" face).



They all waited for me with my birthday cakes. Syiera went to bought it earlier with her housemates..I got the hunch during our date coz she mention sumthing about cake early that day. It was a chocolate cake from secret recipe. Nyum2. :D~ I had to blow the candle few times coz I didn't wait for them to take my picture. (See how blur and sleepy I was?? haha..) I really glad to be able to celebrate with my friends. Thanks syg!!~ ^_^


Syiera gave me my presents on the next day..(Syiera trick me twice... huhu..)
She gave me a perfume which is a couple perfume. We bought it together but I promised to pretend I don't know about my present. Hehe.. She also gave me a wonderful birthday card with with beautiful poem in it. So here it goes:

I want so much to tell you
that I love you very much,
and how I cherish your gentle ways,
your warm and tender touch..

I want so much to tell you how,
right from the very start,
you filled a longing
empty space deep down inside my heart..

I want so much to tell you,
how I love you more each day,
but the love I feel is deeper still
than any words can say.


That was how my 23rd birthday went.. I'll remember this day as one of my sweet memories.. ^_^

p/s:stay tune for the next part..coz my august adventures are more than that. ;)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SALAM ZIARAH DARI DUBLIN.. JEMPUT2 LA SINGGAH MY BLOG.. :)

 
At 3:17 am, Blogger Husna said...

so sweet :)

 
At 7:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to play Clash of Clans and I use http://maxclashgems.com Bets players secretly use this! (Dkecc)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home