Monday, January 14, 2008

Back In UTP

I'm now writing this blog using my roomate's comp.. Havent set up mine since we are planning to change room to next house coz I can't stand staying with the current housemates.. They are totally non hygienic(I don't want to describe coz maybe someone will loose their appetite) and also always steal my sandals.. I bought 2 sandals and they stole even the 2nd one 3 weeks before semester end.. Pity them for being so poor til can't afford to buy even "selipar jepun". (Now I need to buy new sandals for new sem..sigh..)


I reached UTP slightly after 4pm today..the driver really took his own sweet time..even smoking while driving.. I'm happy as long as I can reach UTP in 1 piece. Owh yaa.. I HATE the new bus design with 3 rows at the back..it's really stupid and unstable.. I could see how the empy sit in the middle row was vibrating. Thanks to that I spilled my Lemon Tea drinks on my jeans.. Grr.. What is wrong with all the designers these days.. Keep producing stupid designs and call themselves creative.


My roomate is out dating now..so I'm all alone in my room. Eh..on second thoughts..I got my sponge bob accompanying me.. ^_^ And I got 4 more dunkin donuts to eat..nyum2..


I should start loosing all the spare tires I accumulated this whole sem break. So..let's play some basketball!! Raje!! Jom 1 on 1!! Tggu zac blk mlm nih!!


ps: I left something very important in KL..not like I forgotten..but I couldn't bring 'it' with me.. T___T

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 4:22 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

wah3.dah blk ke?
cepat gilos~!
basket2.ish3.
hahahaha~

 
At 11:13 pm, Blogger Hani said...

haha aswad klaka! aku tamo men basket ngn ko! kahkah!

nk 1 on 1 tp nk tggu aku. apejadah! soh aku refreekn ke!

 
At 3:42 am, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

ain:
Bkn kau blk lg awal ker? :P Jum2 basket..

zac:
Owh..sumbung dgn aku ek? xper2.. Alaa..kalau lps dh main nnt mesti kau penat..time tu aku 1 on 1 la dgn raje..hehe..

 
At 1:25 am, Blogger Hani said...

aku bkn sumbunk! tp nnt boifren aku jeles. kahkah!

 
At 8:03 am, Blogger Farhan Iqbal said...

aku2 nk men..lama x men..lama x besukan juga..haha...

dun wori bout d design..akunye design bangunan are safe and comfort..haha...

 
At 8:41 am, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

paan:
Jom la main basket gak..lenkali kitorg nk turun aku ajak kau skali. :)

Zac:
Saper boifren kau? Ajak la dia main skali. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home