Sunday, August 17, 2008

August Rush: Part 1

At 1st I didn't have any mood to update my blog..although a lot has happened this month. A great important month for me..AUGUST!!

So..the first thing I want to update about dated 3rd August 2008 which was my 23rd birthday.

Can't believe I'm already 23 years old. I feel quite lucky coz most of my birthday in UTP were on weekends..so I can enjoy myself with my friends and my special someone. :D

My beloved syg told me she planned something for my birthday..so I waited patiently for my birthday. So..on my birthday, she took me to The Lost World of Tambun. That was my first time there..haven't get chance to go there.

We bought the package which include meal and also option of either boat ride or bicycle. We chose boat ride coz I thought they will take us arround the place in boat instead of train. But we were wrong... The boat mentioned "river" but it wasn't. It was more like a man-made lake but shaped like river. The boat went to 1 end then turn arround and went to the other end. Then turn back to where we started. Duhh.

After the boat ride, we went in and change our cloth. The good thing is that they have a locker system which u can use over n over again until u want to go home...the price was RM8 but worth it. First, we went to the pool to play with water. Then we went into the "hot spring" pool. We were lucky coz at 1st they said the water slide was not available due to maintenance. But later..they finished it and we took a few rides. But for me the most interesting part is where we went to see the tiger feeding session. I wanted to wait for them to take out a new cub named "Diana" but we were there for too long and kinda exhausted. We went to Jusco for a while to buy some stuff..grab our early dinner and went back.

I was damn exhausted that day..but had really good time. Syiera said she wanted to meet me later that night coz she want to give me my birthday present. So..after I took my bath..I took a little nap to get some rest.

Later that night... Wait for it.. Keep waiting coz I'll update it in my next post. :P

2 Comments:

At 5:10 pm, Blogger Husna said...

ape present ko, nak tau!

p.s - your gf is so sweet :)

 
At 6:04 am, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

Hehe..nk tau present baca la part 2.. Hehe.. ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home