Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I don't know what to say to you...
And I don't know what to do...
Thinking about it again and again...
Hoping you could understand...

Our friendship was so dear...
Just like brother and sister...
Looking out for each other...
And being there for one another...

When a friendship is ending...
It brings tons of suffering...
But all I want you to have...
Is the happiness in your life...

I dedicate this to a close friend of mine. I hope she will read this..
I'm sorry if I've hurt you in any way...
Never meant for it to be this way..
Thank you for being there for me all this while..
I will always remember our memories together..
I wish you good luck in whatever you do..
Someday you will find your happiness..
And I'll always pray for it..

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 12:12 pm, Blogger Hani said...

isokay. i noe she + she will understand.

such a big deal, but u'll get thru it!

 
At 8:01 am, Blogger Farhan Iqbal said...

akhirnya aku ada masa+mood nk blogging...

chill out swad..something is meant to be...and try to step ahead to make sure that you won't lose dat frenship...

you can do it..i noe u can...

(^^)v

 
At 8:46 am, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

Zac:
I hope she can really understand the situation and why I made the decision. Although it is not fair to her..but that's the decision I'va made.

Paan:
This problem is too complicated.. I'm afraid I've already lost the friendship.

 
At 9:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if she's really a true friend, she'll be happy to know that u'r in love.

i know its complicated. good luck...

 
At 11:46 pm, Blogger kucing_malassss said...

she is happy that ur in love...
but she has her pride bruised and her feelings hurt becoz of wat u did.
she knows how hard its on u...
but u must understand how she must feel too.
u understand her better than her other frens...
after all she and u have been thru...u know that..
she is still ur fren no matter what...

 
At 3:18 am, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

I'm glad she's happy for me..
I do understand her feelings..but it is juz impossible for things to remain the same..

I hope she does realize that when she has boyfriend..I always stay away and backed off. Coz things are not as simple as it looks.

Our partner can tolerate their little jealousy..but it will accumulate and one day it will burst. I've seen it happen to my friends..and I don't want the same thing happens to me. Juz hope that she'll understand.

 
At 1:46 am, Blogger Unknown said...

aswad, hope u'll get through another rough phase of friendship life. journey not always full of blossoms remember?

ps: hi aswad :)

 
At 4:36 am, Blogger Azreel Aswad said...

ain:
yup..sometimes we will find some bunga tahi ayam as well..and it really stinks.

 
At 4:32 am, Blogger Husna said...

this is just another bump in your life, kan?

chill :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home